- Chicken eggs 2
- White granulated sugar 35 gr
- Flour No. 8 15 gr
- Unsalted butter 20 gr
- Fresh milk without sugar 80 ml
- Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
- The oven has a neat, luxurious design, metal shell, and shiny mirror-coated glass door, contributing to the aesthetic appeal of the product.
- The capacity of the oven is as large as 52 liters, can bake 2 whole chickens of 2kg, 3 loaves of 20cm diameter sponge cake, very convenient.
- Durable stainless steel oven cavity, anti-oxidation, limited burning, easy to clean after use.
- If you love making delicious homemade cakes, buy this product now!
First, you take a small brush to spread butter evenly on the inner surface of the baking pan. Then, you pour granulated sugar into the mold, coat a thin layer of sugar so that the sugar sticks to the butter and evenly adheres to the baking mold.
Next, slowly add 20g of white granulated sugar divided into 2-3 times. During the process of pouring sugar into the whites, you need to beat the sugar first about 20 seconds before adding a new sugar.
Then, you put the cake mold in the baking tray, then put it in the oven at 190 degrees Celsius for the first 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, you bake more at 180 degrees Celsius for 5 minutes, the cake is satisfactory.
- When baking is complete, you must not open the oven door immediately because it will reduce the temperature in the oven suddenly causing the cake to deflate quickly.
- When the cake is done, leave the cake in the oven for another 3-5 minutes to stabilize the heat before taking it out.
Souffle cake has a light yellow color, the cake is soft and smooth, melting with the sweet and fatty taste of buttermilk. You can serve the cake with strawberry jam, raspberry or fresh cream to make the cake more delicious.
Soufflé is also known as puff pastry. This is a famous baked cake in France, made from egg yolks combined with whites and various spices and used as a savory dish for a main appetizer or a sweet dessert.
- If the cake does not rise: it is because the Meringue has not been beaten to a stiff state or the mixing method is not correct, causing many air bubbles to burst, which will deflate the cake.
- Cake does not flow, hard inside: because the ratio of flour is not correct.
- You should preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 190 degrees Celsius to stabilize the temperature when baking.
- The surface of the cake is burnt, the cake is not cooked: because the oven temperature is too high, you should lower the heat and prolong the baking time.
- Souffle is better served when it is still hot, because the cake will be soft and melted at this time. If stored in the refrigerator, the core of the cake will thicken and it will not taste good.